Baltibrew presents Brübakes III!
Our spring homebrew and baking competition returns this year as "Brübakes" unites Homebrewers and Bakers to celebrate spring, sustainable brewing practices and the DIY spirit!
About this event
- Brewers must design a Belgian-style Saison ale to be served with a baked good. The catch? Bakers are required to use spent grain from the brewers' mash (at least 5-10% by weight) to create their counterpart.
- Those who are up for the challenge may act as both brewer and baker.
- Competitors need to bring at least 5 gallons of homebrew and about 120 baked good samples (Expecting about 60-80 attendees).
- Recommend freezing your spent grain after brew day.
- Baltibrew will provide ice. Dump buckets and water pitchers will be available.
- Must be 21+ years old to attend.
- All you can sample homebrew and baked goods.
- Ticket includes a Baltibrew Brübakes Belgian-style sample glass.
- Ticket proceeds will be used to fund future Baltibrew events, gatherings, and charitable donations throughout the year.
- Popular Vote in 3 categories (Best Brew, Best Bake, Best Overall)
- Duckpin Room @ Union Craft Brewing