- DuClaw Brewing: H.E.R.O Homebrew Competition. Info @ http://www.duclawbeer.com/hero/. N0t a BJCP-sanctioned comp. DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: April 18, 2011
- Baltibrew: Chilibrew #3 – homemade chili & homebrew competition to benefit the Baltimore Free School and the Velocipede Project – being held at the at Baltimore Free Farm (http://www.baltimorefreefarm.org) – Sunday, April 17, 2011. For more info: http://bmorecharmin.intuitwebsites.com/ or email Ian MacDonald.
- Ellicott Mills Brewing Company – pale ale competition – Saturday, April 23, 2011 @ 1 p.m. – register in advance by calling the brewery 410-313-8141. Limited to 12. Winner gets to help brew, name the beer and design tap handle.
- Zymernauts Inter Center competition – Saturday, April 30, 2011 – Judges may be needed, possibly for mead.
- FOAM Battle of Bubbles in conjunction with the 1st annual Frederick Beer Week – entries accepted between April 15-30, 2011 – judging May 1 and BOS on May 10 – judges and stewards are needed – more info: http://bob.brewcompetition.com/
- 98 Rock King of Baltimore Homebrew contest – entries must be ready by May 12, 2011 for pre-qualifier – winner announced May 15, 2011 – grand prize is tickets to GABF – lots of details @:http://98online.com/promos/SamAdams/homebrew.htm
- BURP’s Spirit of Free Beer (entries due 5/7). Judge and steward registration on website soon.
- Heavy Seas Letter of Marque homebrew contest – entries due between June 6-17 at the brewery – winner announced July 1, 2011. For more information: http://www.hsbeer.com/heavy-seas-letter-marque-homebrew-contest
- More events to be announced soon